"If you don’t offer great customer experience, your main competitors will take away 50% of your business. Period.
Gone are the days in which businesses could simply offer an ""OK"" experience and get away with it. In today’s hypercompetitive environment, companies can no longer be just B2C or B2B. They must become B2Me – more personal, more relevant. With customers having higher expectations and access to more information than ever before, companies must create stellar, frictionless, personalized, and memorable customer experiences, if they plan to stay in the game.
In this book, you will learn:
• What customer experience truly is.
• How emotions can increase customer loyalty…or make customers ditch a brand.
• Which behaviors and attitudes lose customers.
• Ten easy, practical, and proven ways to immediately improve your customer experience.
• What renowned companies do to offer the best customer experience.
This book is for anyone who works serving customers in a B2C company or other businesses in a B2B environment. Everyone has an important role to play in creating a good customer experience, whether it be managers, associates, sales reps, marketing professionals, web strategists, accountants, customer service reps, delivery people, or installers.
No matter what role you play, this book offers easy tips, recommendations, and examples to help improve customer experience, realistically, sustainably, and affordably."