Calendar Photo Competition
WAVESOUND’S AUSTRALIAN LIBRARY CALENDAR 2018
WAVESOUND is currently calling for entries into the WAVESOUND Australian Library Calendar Photo Competition 2018! This calendar competition is an initiative of Wavesound.
Capture an amazing photo of your tech savvy senior classes, children’s story time, a recent renovation, your library mobile van or even a brand new library.
Anything that you think best represents your library in your community.
Share it with us and enter our competition!
This year, all our Public Libraries are being encouraged to upload their photo entry to the WAVESOUND Facebook page.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your library and be in our WAVESOUND Australian Library Calendar 2018!
Votes will be tallied online by the number of ‘likes’ each photo receives on our Facebook Page.
The Top 13 ‘liked’ photos will be collated into a Wavesound Australian Library Calendar 2018
And all our Public Libraries will receive it just in time for the following calendar year.
The photo that receives the most ‘likes’ will feature on the cover of the WAVESOUND Calendar 2018.
And the winner will be announced at SWITCH 2017
WHO CAN ENTER?
The competition is open to all Wavesound’s Public Libraries and you don’t have to be a professional photographer to get involved. You must also ‘like’ WAVESOUND’s Facebook to be able to post your photo onto our wall.
HOW DO I ENTER?
STEP 1: Simply upload your photo to the WAVESOUND Facebook Page
You must ‘like’ WAVESOUND’s Facebook page to be able to post your photo onto our wall.
ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 21TH JULY 2017 AT 5PM!
STEP 2: Please also email your original photo file to firstname.lastname@example.org, as the Facebook file will not have the right resolution for use in the calendar. See below for details on the required quality.
If you prefer Wavesound can also upload your entry photo to the WAVESOUND Facebook page for you. Just email your digital photo to email@example.com with the subject heading
‘WAVESOUND CALENDAR 2018’ photo competition.
STEP 3: Please complete the Entry Form below to grant us permission to use your photo.
HOW SHOULD I SEND MY PHOTOS?
We will only accept digital photos. JPEG file is preferred. The resolution of your electronic image should be A4 in size and 300 dpi will be about a two or three megabyte (2-3 MB) sized file. We cannot use photos that are smaller than this, as they will appear too pixelated when enlarged for the calendar.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE PHOTO PER LIBRARY BRANCH.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WAVESOUND’s CALENDAR 2018 PHOTO COMPETITION:
- All photos must be received by 5pm July 21th 2017
- All photos must be submitted by the photographer or with written permission from the photographer
- Only digital photos will be accepted
- All entrants acknowledge that any photos sent to be entered in the competition become property of WAVESOUND and may appear in the calendar or used for future marketing/advertising purposes
- Votes will be tallied online by the number of ‘likes’ each photo receives on our Facebook Page
till 5pm July 21th 2017
- The photo receiving the most likes will appear on the cover of the calendar
- Wavesound Pty Ltd reserves the right to final decision and discretion on the final photos chosen
- All entries must be able to be printed as a high resolution (on A4)
- Please include a caption with your photo using 20 words or less ‘a short description of the photo itself and/or how it is representing your community’, along with the Entry Form
- The top 13 photos selected will appear in the Wavesound Australian Library Calendar 2018
- Please send all the photos to Blanka Jilkova, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your photos
and participation in our competition.
THE ENTRY FORM:
Full name: ________________________________________________________________________________
Library branch name + Library address:________________________________________________
Phone number and email:_______________________________________________________________
Photo Caption: __________________________________________________________________________
By submitting your photo(s) you are giving WAVESOUND consent to use the image(s) for any or all media, now or hereafter, for WAVESOUND run events and/or promotions. You also consent to WAVESOUND releasing your image in print and electronic form publicly or privately.
ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 21TH JULY 2017 AT 5PM!