Unlimited Patron Access to a World of Knowledge
Ignite curiosity and invigorate passions with access to thousands of innovative and immersive learning experiences!
Library patrons can now access The Great Courses via streaming video on RBdigital! This is an exclusive invitation for patrons to start their journey of lifelong learning taught by the top 1% of university professors and experts from the Ivy League and other renowned schools and institutions. With hundreds of videos on subjects ranging from photography to physics, astronomy to art, history to health, and more, The Great Courses Library Collection has courses on how to do it, how to learn it, or how it happened. No matter what your patrons are interested in, they’ll find their favorite subject.
With this unlimited streaming video service, library patrons can binge-watch video without breaking library budgets. The Wavesound streaming video model can save libraries over 75% compared to the competition—costing as little as pennies per view.
- Over 150 of the most popular full-length courses, including Fundamentals of Photography, The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries, The Black Death: The World’s Most Devastating Plague, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Techniques for Retraining Your Brain.
- Distinguished and legendary instructors you don’t normally have access to, such as mathematician Arthur T. Benjamin, celebrated astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, National Geographic’s master photographer Joel Satrore, and Music Historian-in-Residence Robert Greenberg
- Unlimited access via RBdigital, which provides the broadest array of content services in the industry from a single app.
- Easy-to-use features with no commercials or interruptions so you can learn at your own pace.
- New courses added every month.
- Interactive, engaging, entertaining, and visually dazzling videos that make learning fun.
Critical Acclaim for The Great Courses
“Tired of binge-watching? Try some binge learning.”—USA Today
“A serious force in American education.”—Wall Street Journal
“All-you-can-stream access to (an) excellent library of college-level lectures.”—PC Magazine
Customizable patron interface with library branding, plus the following: